We at Fassi Financial respect the privacy and security of its users. Fassi Financial does not distribute, sell, share, or otherwise divulge information gathered about users on this site to parties not affiliated with Fassi Financial. Our goal is to use the information voluntarily given or otherwise divulged to enhance users’ experiences. Please note that any information or material sent to Fassi Financial will be deemed not to be confidential. We will use our best business efforts to ensure that the information you submit to the us remains private, and is used only for the purposes as set forth below.
If you visit our site to browse, or to read or download information such as product information, services, images, or press releases:
– We collect and store the following: the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com); the Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer or proxy you are using; the browser software you use and your operating system; the date and time you access our site; and the Internet address of the web site from which you linked directly or indirectly to our site (for example through which search engine and based on what search criteria).
– We use this information to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, and to help us make our site more useful. Generally, we intend to delete this information after two years.
– We do not use “cookies” on this public site.
– When you choose to identify yourself to us, we might add your information to our database.
– Information attained by the site is used only for the intended purpose stated at the time that the information is collected. We will make a sincere effort to respond to your requests to correct personal information inaccuracies in a timely manner.
– It is our policy to only disclose information to third parties as required by law through subpoena, search warrant or other legal process.